Saturday, September 13, 2008

Twilight, my new obsession.

I already had a "thing" for vampires. Boy, did this make it more unhealthy! Of course my mom worried for me and my morbid sense of book choices; however, are they really THAT morbid? The Vampire Chronicles by Ann Rice, the movies, and so on. Now, Twilight, by Stephanie Meyer. Hey, gets my mind off the current political situation. Also, keeps my blood from boiling (no pun there). I want to thank Sharon for resurrecting my old past-time obsession. No pun intended there as well.

2 comments:

Pi said...

Yay, glad you are enjoying it too! Me and Susie read them together and loved them! Can't wait for the movie.

Anonymous said...

omg - I am in love with the entire saga. Read all 4 books in less than a week!

I'm so glad I started late on this - otherwise, waiting for the next installment would've killed me - lol.

Drop by MuthahoodCrib.com and let me know if you'd like to join the BAM group at Blog Catalog? Would love to have you!