Friday, November 21, 2008

El Sigh. Save me a hypothetical seat Shar.

While all of you Twilighters are out enjoying the first viewing of Twilight, I will be here. In my house. Watching my 3 year old put on her Cinderella dress up clothes that she got as a gift from my cousin over and over and over... I guess I could sit at the 'puter and watch the previews over and over. I could pretend that I am there. All of you, send out Twilight vibes to me while you are ENJOYING the film, mmK? Maybe a miracle will occur and I can go within the next week or something. Maybe, Edward himself will appear and take me to it on a date. Heck, give me Dr. Cullen, he has more dinero. I love you guys...then down there, not you: twilight Pictures, Images and Photos Save me that hypothetical seat Shar. Peace, love, kisses, blown up barbies and all that requires helium---
Stina

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I found your blog on Cheaper Than Therapy. I love your blog!!
I have to see what the hype is about with the Twilight Series...I haven't read the book but a lot of bloggers are talking about it!

Kerri said...

I'm sorry, Stina :( You want me to video tape it? I'm sure they won't care! ;)

|s|h|a|r|o|n| said...

Aww toots. You'll be there with me in spirit. Mmkay?

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Hey dude, it's OK. It is totally worth the wait.

ChristinaM1981 said...

Le sigh.

Ok ok ok. I heard that it's better when you wait.

"just sayin' that cuz I am poutin'"