Sunday, August 9, 2009

Isn't it ironic?

Oh come on. You know you LOVE that song and now it'll be stuck in your head for the rest of the day/afternoon/night.

So I trying desperately to move back to the place I tried desperately to move out of. The irony, eh?

I moved to Birmingham with good intentions. That I will find good work in an appropriate time frame, that my daughter would be happy, my husband be happy, kittens, rainbows, butterflies, balloon animals...

WRONG.

So I am back to square one. Starting completely over. Going BACK to "there" (I actually have a catchy little nickname for "there" but not right now...).

To be honest, I am ready to be "there." The irony again right? Deep down, I feel like this will be the big breath of fresh air so to speak or even the new beginning of the end maybe? Who knows. This time, I have two little girls in tow! What a ride. What an adventure. Hope everyone is holding on.

Stina

No comments: