Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Taking a break from politics to do some advertising!

I need to take a break from the politics for a bit to do some advertising for some friends. :) Good stuff here! Get your custom made, innovational invitations made here at Daisyfly! My friend Sharon designs all of her own stationary and invitations. She also offers her own handmade jewelry. Take a peek and clink the pic below: daisyfly.com Jess, another friend sells her handmade creations on Etsy. Her original and unique creations are all ideas of her own and are wonderful pieces! Think birthday and Christmas gifts. :) Click: Yesterday to Today Last but not least, Alisha is working on her new endeavor of photo announcements and stationary. It is a working progress and she may be joining with another friend of mine in the future. Some of her work can be found on her blog: Really? Seriously Though? One of THESE days, I will finally finish up with my shop, Flutter Stitches so I can finally join DaisyFly. FINALLY. :D My shoppe with offer handmade pillows, all my orignal ideas and creations.
Stina

No comments: